Thursday, August 23, 2007

3rdEyeFotos is now online!

Welcome to the 3rdEyeFotos Blog! My name is Christian Watts, my friends know me as Christo.

I am a photographer based in Byron Bay, Australia's most easterly point. I perform shoots at various studios and venues throughout the Byron region, in Sydney and Brisbane and have worked for various local and national publications.

My life passion is creating amazing photographic works of art, I practically live and breath photography. When I am not out capturing images, you can find me operating "Giclee" printers at Retrospect Gallery, where I produce fine-art photographic prints for a selection of Australia's leading photographers.

My kit comprises of a Mamiya RB67 medium format SLR for studio shoots, Pentax 35mm and the K10D digital for live performance, landscape and portrait photography.

My unique style is in my innate ability to draw natural, emotional expression from my models and conveying my own emotional expression through the photographic artwork I produce.

Visit my website www.3rdeyefotos.com.au or email me at 3rdeyefotos@gmail.com

No comments: